So for the ingredients:
We will need
- 2 layers of bread(white or brown)
- 1 cheese cube
- Some oregano
So now lets have a look at its method..
- First of all take a layer of bread and place some thin layers of cheese on it. Put more layers if you want extra cheese oregano toast.
- Then sprinkle some oregano on it. I would prefer to sprinkle more oregano as it would taste superb.
- Then cover this layer of bread with the other one and carefully place it in the toaster. Preheat the toaster before placing the toast in it.
- Apply some butter on the upper surface of your toast so that when it goes in the toaster, it will get a nice brown color on it.
- Keep looking your toast time to time by opening the toaster.
- Take it out when it seems to have turned brown and crispy.
- Place it on a plate and serve.